Saturday, October 9, 2010

my soon to be Better Half.. ♥

I once put down my pen to end the pain,
of yesterday's tragedy I nearly got insane.
But here i am again doing a blot on my paper,
to write a poem for my soon to be forever.:D

How I always pray for you only God knows,
to take care of you wherever you will go,
to guide you in every decision that you will make,
and to prepare you in every aspect, whatever it takes.

I always think of you in every minute that I have,
how do you look like? Or how many children we'll have?
I also think on how happy will I be with you?
Or how will you call my name and say "I love you."

I learned how to reserve a space for you,
here in my heart there's no more room for # 2.
It makes me happy just to think of you,
for I am very sure that you are thinking of me too.

It was such a nice feeling knowing that you're doing the same,
so I try to get more serious and stop playing games,
I am getting excited when the day comes that God meets our ways,
I will do my best to be ready, come what may.

So I hope that while you are reading this you'll know how much I loved thee,
for you are the only person that I wanted to be always beside me,
to my Better Half, my God's Will, my Answered Prayer
I will always love you forever and ever. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment