Monday, October 25, 2010

why do i love thee? ♥

I love your sweet "good mornings" everytime we wake up,
the precious smile of yours that makes my day bright,
the intense feeling just knowing because of you my heart still pumps,
and the warmth of your embrace before we sleep at night.

I love your non sense jokes and your never ending stories;
I love the way we eat together even they called us "piggies".
I love it when you compare your hands with mine;
I love it when you do everything just to make sure im fine.

I love how you understand my moods and flaws,
how you held my hand when things are getting slow,
how you teach me ways to make something hard so easy,
and how you comfort me when im feeling sad and lonely.

I love how God made our wonderful love story.
I love every little thing you do for me.
I love repeating this "I REALLY DO LOVE YOU"
It is such a great feeling being loved by you too.. :D

1 comment:

  1. hi there, i've got an award for you, please check out my page www.itsmenash.blogspot.com

    congratulations!

    ReplyDelete