Thursday, December 8, 2011

I love You..

I am thinking of you again today 
everytime i remember your sweet smile you took away 
all the bad moods and worries in me 
just one touch and i feel so happy. 

can't stand a day without hearing your voice 
cause that's the least thing i could do out of the most 
i love seeing your eyes each time we're together 
cause that gives me the assurance of forever. 

i love the feeling of being so inlove with you 
i've changed a lot since the day i met you 
you've added so much joy to my story 
how can i thank you for all the things you've done for me 

so when the time comes that we can be together 
i promise to take care of you as we grow older 
to love you and to cherish every moment 
and to make good memories that's worth time spent. 


AiLem_16

No comments:

Post a Comment